- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb button mushrooms, sliced and cleaned
- sun dried tomatoes, cut into small, thin pieces (about 6 dried tomato pieces)
- 2 C heavy Whipping cream
- 2 T cream cheese
- Provolone slices, thin
- Mozzarella slices, thin
- Parmesan/Asiago blend cheese
- 1/4 C Chardonnay
- 1/4 C Cabernet
- 2 T Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Garlic and herb seasoning
- 4 T Irish garlic and herb butter
- Angel Hair pasta, cooked until done per directions on package
Take each chicken breast between plastic, pound with a mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle each side with garlic and herb seasoning and tarragon to taste. Place on indoor grill and cook until no pink remains and juices run clear. Set aside.
In a large electric skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the Irish garlic and herb butter until lightly brown. drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and Cabernet wine. Cook down until little liquid remains. Remove from pan and set aside. Clean out the pan. In skillet, melt the remaining butter until starting to brown on edges. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a light boil. Add Cream cheese and stir until melted. Slowly add cheeses, stirring until melted, until you have a desired thickness to your sauce. Do not make too thick. Add sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms. Stir in completely. Add Chardonnay and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and cook for five minutes. Serve Chicken over a bed of pasta and cover with sauce. Serves 4.