- 2 C cooked chicken, cut into small pieces (left over roast chicken works best)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- pepper, garlic, basil & paprika to taste
- frozen mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 C cooked potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 can crescent roll dough
Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll dough can. Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray. In a large sauce pan, combine soup with about 1/2 can of milk and seasonings to taste. Add chicken and bring to a slight boil. Remove from heat. Pour about 1 cup frozen vegetables and potatoes into baking dish, cover with soup and chicken mixture and stir, add milk if needed. Cover with crescent roll dough and bake according to the directions on dough can, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving. Serves 4 – 6.