- 1 package of Simply Potatoes shredded hash-browns
- 1 small can of mushrooms, drained
- 3 C shredded 4-cheese Mexican Blend (not the spicy kind)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 16 maple sausage links, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 of the mushroom soup can filled with milk
- Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large skillet, brown sausage until little pink remains. Set aside on paper towel to drain. Spray a 9 x 13 glass cake pan with cooking spray. Empty bag of hash-browns into pan, add mushrooms, cheese and sausage. Add cream of mushroom soup and milk and mix together. Add pepper and mix through. Spread out evenly in pan. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 5 – 10 minutes before serving. Serves 4 – 6.